Welcome to our International Programs Scholarship platform.
Eligible Grenoble Ecole de Management programs*:
- Bachelor in International Business (First year students only)
- Master in International Business
- Master in Business Administration
- MSc Business Development
- MSc Fashion, Design, and Luxury Management
- MSc Finance
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Global Marketing (Grenoble-Hong Kong)
- MSc Innovation, Strategy and Entrepreneurship
- MSc International Human Resource Management in the Digital Age
- MSc Marketing Management
*September 2019 intake only
- You must first apply for admission to one of the above-mentioned programs at ggsb.fullfabric.com to be considered for an award.
- Students are limited to one award. Grants are distributed on a first-come first-served basis. Quality applications are given priority.
- Only students attending Grenoble or Paris on-site programs are eligible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for scholarship opportunities on our Berlin campus.
- Due to limited availability of funds, awards cannot exceed €5,000 (except the BRIC Engineer and MBA Outstanding Professional Woman Scholarships)
- If you are applying for external financial aid: We recommend that you report any scholarships/grants, including GEM scholarships, to loan organizations such as Prodigy Finance or US Federal Student Aid. Failure to communicate this information to your respective loan organization may result in a late disbursement or even cancellation of your loan.
The deadline for the Early Bird award is on February 1st, 2019. The results for this award will be released on February 15th, 2019.
Application deadlines for all scholarships except Early Bird award:
- December 1st, 2018
- January 1st, 2019
- February 1st, 2019
- March 1st, 2019
- April 1st, 2019
- May 1st, 2019
- December 15th, 2018
- January 15th, 2019
- February 15th, 2019
- March 15th, 2019
- April 15th, 2019
- May 15th, 2019
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com.